Return requests are created online in your Sole Society account. To get started with your return, visit solesociety.com/returns - If you have an account sign-in here. If you do not have an account, enter in your information under "Start a Guest Return".
Once you are in your account, head to the "My Orders" page to select your order and get started on your return. Follow the steps to select your desired refund method and print your return label and/or return form.
Return & Refund Methods
1. STORE CREDIT* - This option includes a free prepaid UPS return label. You will be refunded in full to online Sole Society credit. After your return is received and processed, the credit will be added to your account. This credit never expires and is reversible. We recommend this option if you want to exchange.
2. CREDIT CARD REFUND MINUS RETURN FEE - This option includes a prepaid UPS return label. You will be refunded back to your original payment method minus $7.95**.
3. FULL CREDIT CARD REFUND - Includes a return form. This option does not include a return label. You are responsible for shipping back your return on your own. You will be refunded in full back to your original payment method. We only recommend this option if you think your return shipping cost will be less than $7.95. Otherwise, we recommend using our UPS return label which provides a tracking number and insurance. Please see further information below on "What is your Return Address?".
If you need to change your return method please email us at email@example.com.
We are unable to offer exchanges. If you need another size or color, simply place a new order subject to availability. We recommending using the store credit refund method to return your original purchase, then using the store credit to place your new order. If there is a difference in the price you payed, contact us for a price adjustment after you place your new order.
What is your Return Address?
Before sending back your return we ask that you please create a return request in your account. This will generate a return form that must be included in your return box. Returns sent back to us without a return form will significantly delay processing time.
Once you've submitted your return request, our return address will appear on the page.
All returned packages must be shipped using a service that tracks shipments, such as UPS, FedEx or USPS (ask for services that have tracking options). Sole Society will not issue refunds for packages that can not be tracked and can not be located in our warehouse. Once you ship your items through such a provider, you will be able to use its online tracking system to know when we have received your package. You will receive an automated email once your return is processed and closed - Please allow up to 2 weeks.
Follow the steps above to create your return. Be sure to choose the "Full Refund" option for a full refund that does not include our return label. Print out the return form to include in your package. You can then head to your ShopRunner account at ShopRunner.com to print out your free UPS return label.
Once we receive your return you can expect a refund within 15 days. You will receive an automated email once your return is processed and closed. Store credit refunds are immediately available in your account from the time your return is processed and closed.
Third Party Merchandise
Sole Society does not accept returns for any merchandise purchased outside of SoleSociety.com. Sole Society does not offer repair services or replacement parts.
*AFTERPAY: We do not offer store credit for orders placed with Afterpay.
**HAWAII, ALASKA & PUERTO RICO: A $12.95 return shipping & handling fee applied to returns sent from Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico.
RETURN OR EXCHANGE TO A DSW STORE
You may also return or exchange your Sole Society order at any stand-alone DSW stores in the U.S.
- All items must be returned within 60 days of the ship date in new, unused condition and in the original packaging to receive a refund to a credit card or DSW merchandise credit.
NOTE: Returns cannot be processed through PayPal or AfterPay.
- Returns made after 60 days with an order confirmation will be issued as a DSW merchandise credit regardless of the original form of tender.
- Please bring your order confirmation (not packing slip) and a valid, government-issued photo ID.
- If you do not have an order confirmation at the time of return, you will be issued a DSW merchandise credit based on the current selling price of your item(s).
- Merchandise purchased with any Sole Society coupons or offers will be refunded only the final purchase price. Coupon and offer codes will not be reissued or recredited and hold no cash value.
- DSW will accept exchanges for items in new, unused condition and in the original packaging.
- For exchanges, we cannot guarantee item availability in-store. However, you may exchange for any other item of your choice. If the original price is less than the exchange item price, you will pay the difference to DSW. If the original price is greater than the exchange item price, DSW will issue you a DSW merchandise credit. If an exchange is made within 60 days with an order confirmation, the original price is determined based on that order confirmation. Otherwise, the original price is determined based on the current selling price of your item.
- Exchanges or returns of in-store exchanges of Sole Society items are subject to DSW’s return policy.
A current list of opened DSW store locations can be found here: